Change is good and we are about to undergo massive change! As we embark on a €3.5m capital spend in Rye River Brewing Co. we are now once again looking for Brewing Talent to join our award-winning team at Rye River Brewing Company.
2023 promises to be our biggest year yet as we finally make the move away from our 24/7 schedule on our humble but hard-working 25H.L brewhouse to a modern 100H.L brewhouse where we will be able to operate on a reduced shift pattern. Our ambitions do not stop there, as we embark on the immediate installation of a new packaging line while adding over 15,000 Sq ft of additional warehouse space.
Rye River Brewing Company currently employs 65 people and is regarded as one of Ireland’s leading and most influential independent craft breweries. Producing over 30 beers across 5 brands, Rye River Brewing Company was been awarded the accolade of “The World’s Most Decorated Brewery” three times running at the 2020, 2021 and 2022 World Beer Awards and is Ireland’s largest retail brewery.
Experienced brewers interested in joining our team as we upscale from brewing 25hl batch brewing 24/7 to 100hl batch brewing 5 days a week, please get in touch. We have just partnered (minority investment) with one of the most recognized family breweries in Europe, a 9th-generation dynasty, so the development potential for everyone on this journey is now exciting and limitless.
We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking individual who will embrace the “Rye River Way” culture and ethos. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, extremely organized, and excited to work in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Ensure all relevant procedures and checks are performed and recorded accurately.
- Maintain the highest level of product quality and consistency.
- Have a rigorous approach to quality and an absolute commitment to making exceptional beer.
- Troubleshoot and react quickly when any issues arise.
- Complete all brewhouse tasks as necessary including, but not limited to, sanitisation of vessels and equipment, facility cleaning, maintenance of brewery equipment, manual handling, and accurate recording of data.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be passionate about all things craft beer, keeping abreast of the latest trends and developments in the industry.
- Be safety-conscious, quality-minded, and efficiency-driven.
- Be available to work on a 2-cycle shift (the brewery is currently operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until we transition to the larger brewhouse).
- Embrace the “Rye River Way” culture and ethos.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a brewery.
Brewing qualifications and previous experience are desired. Training will be provided.