Rye River Brewing Company employs 65 people and is regarded as one of Ireland’s leading and most influential independent craft breweries. Producing over 30 beers across 5 brands, Rye River Brewing Company was awarded the accolade of “World’s Most Decorated Brewery” at both the 2020 and 2021 World Beer Awards.
Due to ongoing expansion, we are recruiting for an assistant brewer to join our team. We are looking for dynamic, hardworking individuals who will embrace the “Rye River Way” culture and ethos. The ideal candidates will be self-motivated, extremely organized, and excited to work in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Ensure all relevant procedures and checks are performed and recorded accurately.
- Maintain the highest level of product quality and consistency.
- Have a rigorous approach to quality and an absolute commitment to making exceptional beer.
- Troubleshoot and react quickly when any issues arise.
- Complete all brewhouse tasks as necessary including, but not limited to, sanitisation of vessels and equipment, facility cleaning, maintenance of brewery equipment, manual handling, and accurate recording of data.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Be passionate about all things craft beer, keeping abreast of the latest trends and developments in the industry.
- Be safety conscious, quality-minded, and efficiency-driven.
- Be available to work on a 2-cycle shift (the brewery is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- Embrace the “Rye River Way” culture and ethos.
Brewing qualifications and previous experience are desired. Training will be provided.
Please email your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]
The deadline for this position is Friday 29 April 2022.