Rye River Brewing Company employs 65 people and is regarded as one of Ireland’s leading and most influential independent craft breweries. Producing over 30 beers across 5 brands, Rye River Brewing Company was awarded the accolade of “The World’s Most Decorated Brewery” at both the 2020 and 2021 World Beer Awards.
We are looking for a full time Digital Marketing Executive to join the Rye River team. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker who has experience in in digital marketing, social media management, content creation, copywriting and WordPress. The successful candidate should have experience of Google AdWords, email campaigns, SEO/SEM and have the ability to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Responsible for developing and implementing an effective digital strategy that is aligned with brand strategy and plans
- Create, plan, develop, schedule and respond to social media content across all platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube)
- Deliver and manage social media content calendars, including scheduling, monitoring and publishing via a content management platform (Agorapulse)
- Content creation including photography, videography, graphic design
- Create and optimise digital marketing campaigns (paid and organic) delivering key performance metrics and campaign analysis
- Management of email marketing system and development of effective and compelling consumer communications
- Ownership and management of website including updating content and web shop
- Liaise with internal teams and stakeholders across the business to develop effective messaging across social media channels
- Stay up to date with industry trends and developments to improve the performance of our digital properties
- Ad hoc projects as required to support marketing needs including event and award management.
Qualifications & Experience
- Creative and innovative individual with a keen interest in brewing and the craft beer industry
- 3rd level marketing or related qualification
- Experience using analytics tools to measure and optimise performance e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager
- Experience in development and implementation of digital marketing strategies, content creation, and social media and community management
- Knowledge and experience of best PPC and SEO practices
- Experience executing campaigns and tracking performance on paid advertising platforms
- Self-driven, organized and ambitious with excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates should email their CV and cover letter to [email protected] The deadline for applications is 24 August 2022.