BREWERY OPERATIVE / SALES SUPPORT
We are looking to add a full-time member to our small team here who will work with our existing staff to grow the brand, develop sales plans and work with brewery staff and wholesale partners to offer exceptional service to our existing customer base, as well as assisting with brewing production operations.
Liaising with existing customers and supporting wholesalers by prioritising the brand, making contact and offering direct support to our nationwide customer base. You will be the point of contact for our customers and handle their queries, requests and orders and work with the brewery team to develop brand and sales strategies, input on new beers and new markets and delivery on sales and marketing plans. Along with this you will assist on the production side of the business, in packaging and stock management.
- Sales / Marketing / Customer Service experience is required for the role
- An interest in craft beer is expected, and working knowledge of the beer world (pub, off licence etc) would be hugely advantageous
- Full, clean drivers licence is necessary for the role
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, Office packages, email etc is expected
- As the role involves manual handling and physical tasks fitness to carry out such duties will be a requirement
Email us to request a full job spec, or with any further queries on this role: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 27th October 2023