The White Hag is an Independent Craft brewery based in Sligo, brewing innovative and unique modern beers with a nod to ancient beers of the region.
As we see demand for a taproom/event space and café at the brewery, we are looking for a taproom and café manager to join our growing team. As a small business, we can behave in an agile and nimble way, ensuring that we stay ahead of our opportunities and set the pace for our category, so flexibility is essential.
The Taproom and Café Manager is responsible for overseeing, directing, running and administering all operations of the taproom and café alongside the wider team.
The individual must also ensure the taproom/café complies with health and safety regulations. The manager must also perform the administrative duties for the facility, such as ordering inventory and supplies, reconciling cash, organising reactive maintenance, and event coordination.
The overarching goal is to deliver a customer experience in line with The White Hag’s Vision. There is a huge opportunity to grow in this role alongside our business, gaining experience along the way.
You don’t need to know much or anything about beer, you’ll learn that while here!
- Opening and closing of the taproom/café
- Manage revenue stream and expenses
- Protect and enhance the value of all property assets through appropriate cleaning programs and maintenance
- Consistently monitor QA, create and execute action plans where needed
- Ensure brand and company values are implemented consistently at all customer touch points
- Act as The White Hag’s brand ambassador at all times
Salary is commensurate with experience and skill set.
When applying, tell us what you have done, can do and what you would like to achieve. Tell us some insight into your great experiences. We prefer stories over lists.
Drop your expression of interest/application to [email protected]
Applications close on the 17th November 2021.
Thanks for taking time to consider working with us.