This week we welcome Liz Garibay from the Chicago Brewseum. Liz is an archaeologist and beer historian who keeps the world’s only agnostic Beer Museum. Listen in for what the Brewseum does, and how it keeps the stories of beer alive through exhibitions, events, and collab brews.
What we’re drinking:
- Hope – Passifyoucan https://untappd.com/b/hope-beer-passifyoucan/1214592
- Seipps – Extra Pale Ale https://untappd.com/b/the-conrad-seipp-brewing-co-seipp-s-extra-pale-pilsner/3503335
- Dead Centre – Seeking Sunshine https://untappd.com/b/dead-centre-brewing-seeking-sunshine/2652052
- Chicago Brewseum – https://www.chicagobrewseum.org/
- Liz on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lizgaribaychi/
- Liz’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/LizGaribayChi
- Liz’s Website – https://www.historyontap.com/
- Feature on Chicago Brewseum – https://www.hopculture.com/the-hop-review/brewseum-liz-garibay/
Beer Ladies Links: linktr.ee/beerladies
#beerladiespodcast #womeninbeer #beerhistory
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Leave a Reply