This week we’re speaking to Apiwe Nxusani-Mawela – the first black woman in South Africa to own a brewery, and with a CV that would make almost any brewer look like an amateur. She’s had a very interesting journey into and through the beer world, with loads of ups and downs – today we talk about her brand Tolokazi, her NPO Brew4Change as well as her personal adventures all over the world judging and talking about beer.
- Tolokazi website: https://tolokazibeer.co.za/
- Apiwe – Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tolokazi_thebrewster/
- Tolokazi – Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tolokazibeer/
- Brew4Change – Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brew4change.africa/
- Various articles on Apiwe:
What we’re drinking:
- Tolokazi Rooibos & Berry Cider – https://untappd.com/b/tolokazi-rooivos-and-berry-cider/3911736
- Permon Hazy Citra – https://untappd.com/b/pivovar-permon-hazy-citra/3725518
- 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze – https://untappd.com/b/brouwerij-3-fonteinen-3-fonteinen-oude-geuze/4009
Beer Ladies Links: linktr.ee/beerladies
#beerladiespodcast #womeninbeer #southafricanbeer
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.