Have you seen or tried a Christmas Beer? What is that anyway? Are Christmas beers always winter warmers? Find out what makes these beers persist over the festive season, and learn why they’re not as old as you may think. Katie, Lisa and Thandi examine these beers and give you the low down.
- Christmas Beers: Saints, Vikings and Stella – https://issuu.com/phillybeerscene/docs/pbs_decjan12_issuu/74
- Winter Warmers – https://beernouveau.co.uk/winter-warmers/
- Come back for the Burtons – https://zythophile.co.uk/2007/10/08/come-back-for-the-burtons/
- Christmas Beers – https://vinepair.com/articles/christmas-beers/
- A short history of Christmas Beers – https://lostbeers.com/a-short-history-of-belgian-christmas-beer/
What we’re drinking:
- 8 Degrees – Original Gravity: https://untappd.com/b/eight-degrees-brewing-original-gravity-irish-oak-aged-barleywine/4597659
- Lough Gill – Shield: https://untappd.com/b/lough-gill-brewery-shield-2022/5130487
- Brouwerij de Ranke – Père Noël: https://untappd.com/b/brouwerij-de-ranke-pere-noel/12897
Beer Ladies Links: linktr.ee/beerladies
#beerladiespodcast #womeninbeer #christmasbeer
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.