Another in our Lingo Series, and this time it’s all about off-flavours – those aromas and flavours that do not belong in beer. However, they’re not all bad equally – have a listen and see if you recognise any of them.
What we’re drinking:
- Outer Place Brewing – Say A Little Prayer – https://untappd.com/b/outer-place-brewing-say-a-little-prayer/5111552
- Galway Bay – Bay Ale – https://untappd.com/b/galway-bay-brewery-bay-ale/175904
- Homebrew Red Ale (fail)
- Level Beer: Fresh Hopped Lager – https://untappd.com/b/level-beer-fresh-hopped-lager/4992682
- How to identify off-flavours – https://bisonbrew.com/off-flavors/
- BJCP Beer faults – https://dev.bjcp.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Beer_faults.pdf
Beer Ladies Links: linktr.ee/beerladies
#beerladiespodcast #womeninbeer #off-flavours
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.