Ever wonder why Bock’s are associated with goats? Or what the difference between a Doppelbock and a Maibock? We’ve got you covered, mostly. Lisa, Christina and Thandi go through some style characteristics, how they’re brewed and what to expect from the different Bocks in this style-family.
- Oxford Companion to Doppelbock – https://beerandbrewing.com/dictionary/Wh98KEUoo1/
- Bock Fest & Goat Race – https://www.slyfoxbeer.com/bockfest
- Bock & Goats – https://www.loc.gov/resource/ppmsca.43832/
- What the doctor ordered –https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X7lSKLdH489n0JZzredhFMTPg4ntg2UN_qG3ctwKKFg/edit
- Bock in the BJCP – https://www.bjcp.org/beer-styles/5b-traditional-bock/
What we’re drinking:
- To Øl: Blizzard (in a beer mug) – https://untappd.com/b/to-ol-blizzard-in-a-beer-mug/2299128
- Rye River: Big Bangin IPA – https://untappd.com/b/rye-river-brewing-company-big-bangin-ipa/4251006
- Klosterbrauerei Weissenohe: Bonator – https://untappd.com/b/klosterbrauerei-weissenohe-bonator/17411
Beer Ladies Links: linktr.ee/beerladies
#beerladiespodcast #womeninbeer #beerpodcast
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Leave a Reply