Have you ever mixed your beer with stock from a rooster to make a cocktail? Well, if not you could be missing out. This week Thandi, Lisa, and Christina are talking beer cocktails, from the simple shandy to the Porter Cup, Lambs Wool, and Michelada. One thing is for sure, mixology is not a new art. Have you got any creative bee cocktails that we should try? Tell us on the socials!
- Christina’s various experiments: https://braciatrix.com/project/
- Companion on how to mix drinks: https://euvs-vintage-cocktail-books.cld.bz/1929-The-Bon-Vivant-s-Companion-or-How-to-Mix-Drinks-by-Jerry-Thomas/70/
What we’re drinking:
- Larkins – Tiny, Session IPA https://untappd.com/b/larkin-s-brewing-co-tiny/4928381
- Dot Brew – Craic Beer Community Collab, Barrel-Aged Imperial Pale Ale https://untappd.com/b/dot-brew-craic-beer-community-ba-imp-pale/4717725
- Lisa’s cocktail is made with: Guinness, Appleton Rum, Demerara Rich Simple, Allspice dram
Beer Ladies Links: linktr.ee/beerladies
#beerladiespodcast #womeninbeer #beerpodcast
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Leave a Reply