We’ve had Garnet, The Herd, Embers and now it’s time to introduce our new Doppelbock aged in Rye Whiskey Barrels and the 4th release in our barrel-aged series, The Orator.
Story be told we have discussed brewing this beer for some time and once we stumbled upon the right Rye Whiskey barrels the time was nigh. Brewed in February and fermented in steel, this Rye Doppelbock was further matured and lagered in select Rye Whiskey barrels for 6 months. This double lager tells the tale of all its parts. The malty sweetness and bready toast of German Munich, Vienna and Rye Malt shine alongside the warming alcohol depths of the beer and its barrels bringing the character of cedar, apple, spice and tobacco. Enjoy with friends and let your story be told!
If you are wondering where you can find The Orator, then you have come to the right place. Below, you will find a handy list of retailers where you’ll be able to find it right now.
- Blackrock Cellar
- Brickyard Gastro Pub
- Mace SCR
- Martin’s Off-Licence
- McHugh’s, Kilbarrack Road
- Supervalu, Blanchardstown
- Dwan’s Off-Licence, Malahide Road
- Nally’s Supervalu, Celbridge
- Carry Out – O’Keeffe’s, Kilcock
- Carry Out, Celbridge
- Supervalu, Leixlip
- Pettitt’s Supervalu, Wexford Town
- Matson’s Wine Store Grange, Cork
- Bradley’s Off-Licence, Cork
- Fionnbarra Bar, Cork
- No. 21 Off-Licence, Blarney
- Next door Off-Licence, Gort Road, Ennis