Beer Today has teamed up with quiz mistress supreme Liz Angus Noall to present a pub quiz this week. Five questions a day, with answers the following day. Join in with family, friends, and pub buddies!
Liz hosts a number of weekly quizzes, plus a monthly one and various charity quizzes, from her home in St Ives, Cornwall. During lockdown she was named a local hero for keeping us all entertained with regular online quizzes, and raising huge amounts of charity cash.
Since Covid, the fundraising has continued, for both local groups and national charities. At the end of this year her total has passed £17,500! To find out more about Liz and her quizzes — join in when you’re in Cornwall! — visit her Facebook group.
Five more Blockbuster-style questions!
- On what SUS is it traditional to make your Christmas pudding?
- What NS in Canada provides the American city of Boston with its annual Christmas tree?
- Which BC recorded the classic song White Christmas?
- Which IC did Harry Potter receive from Dumbledore on his first Christmas at Hogwarts?
- What S is a German Christmas cake? There’s a festival every year in Dresden, where a ginat one is baked.
- Which BBT played the title role in the film Bad Santa? Billy Bob Thornton
- What WM were there three of in the Nativity story? Wise Men
- What J was the name of the little boy in the story The Snowman? James
- In the Christmas carol Away in a Manger, what L were the cattle doing? Lowing
- What C is the fruit that is used to make the sauce that traditionally accompanies Turkey? Cranberries