(Los Angeles, CA) – November 2, 2023 – Highland Park Brewery is celebrating its flagship west coast IPA, Hello, LA, with a weekend dedicated to the beer! To honor Hello, LA, HPB will be throwing a four day event in their taproom between November 9th – November 12th with three can releases, limited edition merch, a spicy draft only Hello, LA, & LA inspired food specials.
Hello, LA Weekend will kick off Thursday November 9th with the releases of Hello, LA & Double Dry Hopped Hello, LA.
“After our first Hello, LA Weekend last year, we’re so excited to do it again! This year will include can releases of Hello, LA, last year’s favorite release DDH Hello, LA, and a brand new west coast double IPA called Big Hello, LA! I’m especially excited for Big Hello, LA as it’s our first time doing a double IPA version of our flagship west coast IPA. Think of it as Hello turned up to 11! ” – James Sullivan, Highland Park Brewery Marketing Director
- 11/9: Hello, LA & DDH Hello, LA can releases, limited edition merchandise release, & LA inspired food specials
- 11/10: Big Hello, LA can release & Hello, LA Weekend CA shipping cases go live
- 11/11: Draft only Hello, Reaper spicy Hello, LA on tap
- 11/12: West Coast Friends West Coast Tap Takeover featuring Shred Beer Co., Cellarmaker Brewing, Alvarado Street Brewery, Wondrous Brewing, North Park Beer Co., & Everywhere Beer Co.
- Hello, LA – Our flagship west coast IPA hopped with Mosaic & Citra The hop combo helps produce a pop of flavors & aromas such as grassy citrus, dank blueberry, & fun tropical fruit. 6.8%ABV.
- DDH Hello, LA – Double dry hopped west coast IPA hopped with an immense amount of Mosaic, Citra, Citra Cryo, & Mosaic Incognito
Bursting with expressive notes of tangerine, pink grapefruit, & citrus zest. 6.8%ABV
- Big Hello, LA – West coast double IPA version of our west coast IPA, Hello, Heavily hopped with Mosaic, Citra, & Mosaic Cryo hops which help create aromas of overripe melons, bright citrus, & massive guava. 8.5%ABV
Founded in 2014, Highland Park Brewery is pumped to provide the freshest lagers and hoppiest beer to Los Angeles. In addition to seeking out quality and innovation in brewing, HPB is on a mission to contribute to the quality of life and betterment of our community through social and environmental stewardship. For more information, & to stay up to date with Highland Park Brewery, visit HPB.LA or follow us on Instagram, @highlandparkbrewery.