Dan Beer News, Highland Park Brewery
(Los Angeles, CA) – March 8, 2023 – Highland Park Brewery is celebrating their 9th anniversary this year! To celebrate, HPB will be having a 6 day event in the taproom between March 16th – March 21st with special can releases, a limited bottle release, food specials, & much more.
Highland Park Brewery’s 9th Anniversary week will kick off Thursday March 16th, 2023 with the can release of High 9 DDH Hazy DIPA.
“Wow! We’re so excited about this year’s anniversary beers, especially the double dry hopped hazy DIPA. It’s our first time using the HBC 1019 hops and really creates some fun aromas and flavors. It’s basically a Rainbow Gelato in a can!” – Keenan Grawe, Highland Park Brewery Lead Brewer
HPB 9th Anniversary Week Events:
- 3/16: Hazy DIPA can release, kick off, Vintage anniversary kegs, food special highlight
- 3/17: West Coast Pilsner can release
- 3/18: High 9 Blend Bottle Release
- 3/19: Food specials highlight
- 3/20: High 9 West Coast Pilsner Spicy Buddha’s Hand Draft Release
- 3/21: High 9 Hazy West Coast IPA can release
- High 9 West DDH Hazy DIPA – Double dry hopped hazy DIPA hopped with HBC 1019, Strata, Mosaic Cryo, & Citra Cryo hops. Expressive aromas of mandarin rind, grapefruit, & citrus zest. 8%ABV.
- High 9 West Coast Pilsner – West coast Pilsner hopped with Citra, Chinook, & Vista hops. Explosive aromas of White wine, stonefruit, & bright pine. 5.8%ABV
- High 9 IPA – Hazy west coast IPA hopped with Citra, Nelson Sauvin, & Vista. Aromatics & flavors of Meyer lemon, grapefruit flesh, & papaya. 7%ABV
- High 9 Blend – Barrel aged anniversary beer, blended from a combination of BA imperial stouts & barleywine.This year’s blend includes 4 different components, one aged 30 months in Widow Jane bourbon barrels, the second for around 1 year in Woodford Rye barrels, the third for 10 months in Stagg Jr. Barrels, & lastly one aged for 10 months in third use port barrels.
About Highland Park Brewery:
Founded in 2014, Highland Park Brewery is pumped to provide the freshest lagers and hoppiest beer to Los Angeles. In addition to seeking out quality and innovation in brewing, HPB is on a mission to contribute to the quality of life and betterment of our community through social and environmental stewardship. For more information, & to stay up to date with Highland Park Brewery, visit HPB.LA or follow us on Instagram, @highlandparkbrewery.
Leave a Reply