There’s a chance to get to know some of the pubs of Falmouth a little better this week, or revisit some old favourites, with Cornwall CAMRA’s Falmouth Ale Trails.
Starting on Wednesday (25th January) and running seven days, the event highlights 25 pubs across two trails — the Old Town Trail and the Maritime Trail.
As a relative local, I can confirm there are some gems of pubs on here. Here they are:
Old Town Trail
- The Working Boat, Greenbank Quay
- The Boathouse, Trevethan Hill
- Prince of Wales, Market Strand
- Seven Stars, The Moor
- Packet Station, The Moor
- Lauter Bottleshop and Brewspace, Killigrew Street
- Moth and Moon, Killigrew Street