Lisa, Christina, and Erica had the pleasure of interviewing E-Commerce & Marketing Manager and Beer Specialist Caoimhe O’Brien of The Beer Club. They discuss everything from Caoimhe’s education and experience to the impacts of COVID-19 and Brexit on the off-license industry to beer advent calendars and virtual tastings.
Beers in this episode:
- Hope Beer, Ireland – ‘Winter Seasonal Emmer Stout’ Dry Irish Stout 5% ABV – https://hopebeer.ie/portfolio-item/emmer-stout/
- Dungarvan Brewing Company, Ireland – ‘Main Sail’ Alcohol-Free Pale Ale <0.5% ABV -
- The White Hag Irish Brewing Company, Ireland – ‘Black Boar’ Barrel-Aged Batch V (2020) Imperial Oatmeal Stout 10.2% ABV –
- Heaney Brewery, Northern Ireland – ‘The Farmer is the Man’ Lemon Thyme Saison 5.3% ABV –
Follow the Beer Ladies here:
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/BeerLadiesPodcast
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/beerladiespod/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/beerladiespod
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/beerladiespodcast
Please like, share, rate, review, subscribe, tell a friend…you can also support us on BuyMeACoffee (Beer) – https://www.buymeacoffee.com/beerladiespod
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/beerladiespod)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.